Hey, be working this monday?

Salary sometimes sucks. I've been working 6 days a week the past few weeks and will have to for the next several becuase I have to do upgrades that require buildings to be closed. Normally I get comp time but my boss is out a lot the next few weeks and freaks if he's out and I'm not here. So he needs to get his ass to work so I can take some days off. I'm so burnt out about my life at the moment.

I got to talk to my son yesterday for the first time in almost 2 weeks because his mom is pissed at me (actually she's found a reason to be pissed so she has an excuse not to repay me over 700 she owes me) and he was off the phone in a matter of seconds making it quite obvious his mom has been bad mouthing me. She absolutely refuses to answer any of my calls and I'm afraid if I see her in person that I'll lose my temper and make things worse. So damn frustrating and depressing.

Last edited:
Let me tell you the one about the gay radiation oncologist who gave her blackberry curve to her newborn adopted son to teeth on to stop him from screaming.

I won't tell you then about what Drool Jr was munching on last time we saw him.

they reclassified our jobs like 18 months ago and moved us back to hourly. we have to get approval to work OT which they don't give so I have no choice in the matter. I work 40 hours and that's it.

Actually I have a second interview for a new job. I was going to ask keeks to keep her legs crossed for me but I wasn't sure that she would know how.

Oooooh burn

Dude, why you insulting someone that can't defend herself for like 4 months? Huh, why you gotta be like that? That's low man, real low.

I got into IT because it gave me the highest probability of making a reasonable living with the least amount of additional schooling (ie none).

I got into IT cause I had an in at the company. I met short guy, then promptly got out of IT as quickly as I could.