Hey bast - check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I think I'm going to get one of these just to douche around with.

I currently only have one CDJ, two decks and a mixer. I used to own Final Scratch which I was pretty fond of, but it was prone to certain issues. I've been leary of purchasing any expensive software-based equipment because I no longer gig so it will simply be for my own entertainment purposes, but Rane's Serrato Scratch, the new FS, PCDJ et al are too expensive for my intents and purposes. I really can't justify spending $500 for something right now with the wedding coming up and Xmas and shit. I'd rather put that into other avenues.

So...I'm putzing around and see the Hercules controller which has been out for quite some time and I've been completely uninterested in it, but, lo and behold, right next to it where I was looking was this:

BCD2000_top.jpg

Now, mind you, I am aware of potential durability issues with certain Behringer mixers during travel. I am also aware of certain latency issues with some products like this. I have done extensive research on reviews for this particular machine and, for what you pay, everyone seems extremely pleased. All you do is plug this little baby into your laptop and plug RCAs into the back of the mixer and you're done. It comes with its own software and everything for $150.

At this price it's almost impossible not to buy one just to check it out. Imagine how easy it would be to just grab a laptop and this thing if someone needed some music at the last minute.

I have a Vestax PCV275 so I can just run it through my 3rd channel which can remain open simultaneously with the left and right decks which would give me a possibility of 4 sources at once (excluding, of course, the multitude of mic jacks on board).

This thing has effects presets which can be assigned to MIDI functions as well.

Check it out.

BCD2000_back.jpg

BCD2000_big.jpg

Screen shot
B-DJ_big.gif

Videos:

http://www.westenddj.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=BEHRINGER_BCD2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnF_LLkWuHY

I wish I still had that controller that Adam gave me and then took back cause then I could just download you PCDJ and give you that for the wedding, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.