Hey April...

S

smileynev

....whats a "holla back girl"? I figured you would know because you're all smart and hip with the times and stuff. You're in in the in crowd, right? If she doesn't know, does anybody else?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holla+back+girl&defid=1182906

1. holla back girl
A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to 'holla back' at them.
Jermaine fools around with Aisha. Thinking he likes her, she waits around for him to make contact with her again.

April23 said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holla+back+girl&defid=1182906

1. holla back girl
A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to 'holla back' at them.
Jermaine fools around with Aisha. Thinking he likes her, she waits around for him to make contact with her again.

Ah, so you would NOT be a holla back girl.

April23 said:
:tard:

Please try to stay away from cool. :)

I just can't imagine you letting yourself get taken advantage of by a man. It just doesn't make sense to me. You are too smart and self reliant to let such a thing happen.

smileynev said:
I just can't imagine you letting yourself get taken advantage of by a man. It just doesn't make sense to me. You are too smart and self reliant to let such a thing happen.

If only a man would even phathom the thought of taking advantage of me.

April23 said:
If only a man would even phathom the thought of taking advantage of me.

I'm sure they are just too shy. You probably intimidate them with your charming good looks and intelligent conversation.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If only you knew about my illegal knockoff jeans distribution plant behind roll 17 :fly:

Omy.. that's no comparison to what this other dude is selling on the other side of that roll. Hooker Skin athlete cups.