He's single....I'm single..

That's what gets you going, huh? :wtf:

whatever floats your boat and tickles your scrote

The main question is why the fuck does he have foreskin? I cannot understand why anyone in modern times is not circumsized. For gods sake we are not in the 18th century.

because circumcision is not a sign of modern times? it's been around for thousands of years and is completely useless. I like being a whole and complete man, tyvm. jewish practices that have been incorrectly deemed as healthy - this isn't the 18th century, y'know, parents can teach their children how to clean themselves properly - when they're in fact counter-productive in that regard have no place in the modern world

whatever floats your boat and tickles your scrote

because circumcision is not a sign of modern times? it's been around for thousands of years and is completely useless. I like being a whole and complete man, tyvm. jewish practices that have been incorrectly deemed as healthy - this isn't the 18th century, y'know, parents can teach their children how to clean themselves properly - when they're in fact counter-productive in that regard have no place in the modern world

Wait. You've got an anteater?

how where you born in a westernized hospital and manage to remain uncut?

That is where is was going with the not 1850 thing. Yes I know it has been around forever but these days unless there was a specific medical reason not to it just seems lazy.

how where you born in a westernized hospital and manage to remain uncut?

because it's a choice that parents make, not a requirement

That is where is was going with the not 1850 thing. Yes I know it has been around forever but these days unless there was a specific medical reason not to it just seems lazy.

:tard: there's no specific medical reason to do it in the first place. and in fact, there is more of a medical argument against it. foreskin exists to protect your mushroom, it's not a vestigial piece of skin that serves no purpose

Last edited:
because it's a choice that parents make, not a requirement

:tard: there's no specific medical reason to do it in the first place. and in fact, there is more of a medical argument against it. foreskin exists to protect your mushroom, it's not a vestigial piece of skin that serves no purpose

There are a lot of things in our bodies that serve no purpose. Wisdom teeth, appendix, body hair... extra penii skin.

yknow what else eliminates smegma? cleaning. which I'm sorry if certain peoples parents didn't teach them to wash properly

I'm more concerned with retaining full sensitivity during sex than my penis merely looking bigger and do I really give a fuck if chicks think its scary?