He's got one!

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I live in a small town that is well known in this area as a speed trap. Every once in a while the police set up their speed trap right near my house and we watch them pick 'em off, one by one. He's got one now...

158_5888.jpg

Yes, picture quality sucks, I took it from an upstairs window. No, I don't have anything better to do at the moment. Yes, I'm bored. So what's everyone else up to tonight?

Copying promos...

Reading: Patrick Robinson couldnt write a plot to save his life but you could use his books for a brush up in modern warfare.

Going to watch a movie: Hitchhikers Guide, fully prepared for suckage

Drinking: I adore gin and tonics.

Nyx said:
I live in a small town that is well known in this area as a speed trap. Every once in a while the police set up their speed trap right near my house and we watch them pick 'em off, one by one. He's got one now...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/pyronyxzhia/158_5888.jpg[IMG]

Yes, picture quality sucks, I took it from an upstairs window. No, I don't have anything better to do at the moment. Yes, I'm bored. So what's everyone else up to tonight?[/QUOTE] There are several local municipalities that use their officers for revenue collection. :mad: When the borough of Dauphin was fighting the 322/22 bypass they even made the Harrisburg Patriot newspaper for the outrageous actions of their "cop". He had been fire from another local township for being to aggressive with his tickets. So far as I know he is no longer a cop.

I'm just chilling with the interweb. I might play some Dungeon Siege 2 or BF2 later on.

History Overview on the Korean War 1950-1953

Shortly before dawn on 25 June 1950, seven infantry divisions and one armored division of the North Korean People's Army crossed the 38th A-5372 DEFENSE DEPT. PHOTO (Marine Corps)Parallel into South Korea, quickly brushing aside resistance, the North Korean juggernaut captured the South Korean capital city of Seoul within three days.

The Security Council of the United Nations quickly declared the North Korean attack a breach of world peace, and requested member nations to aid the Republic of Korea in driving back the hostile force. On 29 June, President Harry S. Truman authorized the sending of U.S. forces to the area.

A request for the immediate employment of Marines came on 2 July from General Douglas MacArthur, USA, the Commander-in-Chief, Far East. Within five days of General MacArthur's request, the 1st Provisional Marine Brigade, with its major elements built around the 5th Marines and Marine Aircraft Group 33, had been formed at Camp Pendleton, California. On 12 July, the 6,534-man brigade sailed from San Diego, California to answer their nation's call for help. As they had been for 175-years, the Marines were ready.

For the next three years, the performance of the 1st Marine Division and the 1st Marine Aircraft Wing in helping to stem the tide of Communist aggression in Korea was nothing less than outstanding. In addition to their specialty of amphibious operations, Marines were called upon to fight alongside the Army in land campaigns. Such unfamiliar names as Inchon, Seoul, and the Chosin Reservoir soon joined Belleau Wood, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima in the pantheon of Marine Corps history. The American people had great reason to be proud of their Marine Corps.

SpangeMonkee said:
History Overview on the Korean War 1950-1953

Shortly before dawn on 25 June 1950, seven infantry divisions and one armored division of the North Korean People's Army crossed the 38th A-5372 DEFENSE DEPT. PHOTO (Marine Corps)Parallel into South Korea, quickly brushing aside resistance, the North Korean juggernaut captured the South Korean capital city of Seoul within three days.

The Security Council of the United Nations quickly declared the North Korean attack a breach of world peace, and requested member nations to aid the Republic of Korea in driving back the hostile force. On 29 June, President Harry S. Truman authorized the sending of U.S. forces to the area.

A request for the immediate employment of Marines came on 2 July from General Douglas MacArthur, USA, the Commander-in-Chief, Far East. Within five days of General MacArthur's request, the 1st Provisional Marine Brigade, with its major elements built around the 5th Marines and Marine Aircraft Group 33, had been formed at Camp Pendleton, California. On 12 July, the 6,534-man brigade sailed from San Diego, California to answer their nation's call for help. As they had been for 175-years, the Marines were ready.

For the next three years, the performance of the 1st Marine Division and the 1st Marine Aircraft Wing in helping to stem the tide of Communist aggression in Korea was nothing less than outstanding. In addition to their specialty of amphibious operations, Marines were called upon to fight alongside the Army in land campaigns. Such unfamiliar names as Inchon, Seoul, and the Chosin Reservoir soon joined Belleau Wood, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima in the pantheon of Marine Corps history. The American people had great reason to be proud of their Marine Corps.

HOO RAH!! GO DEVIL DOGS!