Herpes one thats wortha good laugh

Meh, they are so discredited it's not even funny. I'm surprised they can find attractive females...

snoogit said:
My guess is its more Benton Harbor and not Detroit.

But seriously, the MM is not much higher on the racist foodchain then the KKK is.
Uh no they arent o_O

They break the law in stupid ways, and are essentially an in joke on most gun boards but they arent racist.

Actually from their own site:

MM said:
6. Are you racists?

No, we welcome Americans of all races, cultures, and beliefs; we gain nothing from turning anyone away, regardless of the hue of their skin. We do not side ourselves with, advocate, or discriminate against any one particular race or culture; the militia is as diverse as the general population.

There are, however, individuals or groups that claim to be militias that say they are of a superior race fighting the "great race war...to annihilate the mud people". These individuals or groups are not militias - they are racists.

That would sort of defeat the point of being racist...

FlamingGlory said:
Uh no they arent o_O

They break the law in stupid ways, and are essentially an in joke on most gun boards but they arent racist.

Actually from their own site:

That would sort of defeat the point of being racist...

I'm just going off of "Bowling for Columbine" though they are only about 50 miles away from my house :-o