faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif

We should attach that as the new :F smiley

Lame-o said:
I don't know who the hell he is. Some idiot who made the mistake of posting the worst photo of his life, which someone immediately doctored and turned into the smiley for "faggot". :lol:
As w_a_w said Verl. The photo was a part of San Diego meet that went to some kind of convention.

Lame-o said:
I don't know who the hell he is. Some idiot who made the mistake of posting the worst photo of his life, which someone immediately doctored and turned into the smiley for "faggot". :lol:
No they made it into the smiley for faggot because he obsessively flamed women. Not just randomly either, like stalkerish.

FlamingGlory said:
No they made it into the smiley for faggot because he obsessively flamed women. Not just randomly either, like stalkerish.

[brooklyn accent]
Are you telling the story here? Are you telling it? Cuz last time I checked I was telling it.

Are you telling it?

Look at me.

Are you tell-don't you walk away from me. Don't you fucking walk away from me.
[/brooklyn accent]

Last edited:
Lame-o said:
[brooklyn accent]
Are you telling the story here? Are you telling it? Cuz last time I checked I was telling it.

Are you telling it?

Look at me.

Are you tell-don't you walk away from me. Don't you fucking walk away from me.
[/brooklyn accent]
And like with all stupid fucks from brooklyn I just walk away...

I want to see the Penguin movie too, and I live in ATL, but I would rather go see Sin City that's playing tonight at the Fox than hang around a bunch of 33ks. But instead, I'm home packing my bags for the REAL Sin City (I leave Sat!).

Hey Turner folks - when's the UF Braves outing :)

SpyderGST said:
I want to see the Penguin movie too, and I live in ATL, but I would rather go see Sin City that's playing tonight at the Fox than hang around a bunch of 33ks. But instead, I'm home packing my bags for the REAL Sin City (I leave Sat!).

Hey Turner folks - when's the UF Braves outing :)

"SHOW ME THE TITTIES!@#$^&"

that was soooo much fun. we have to do that again soon.

Last edited: