Here's theacoustician's chance to eat some a$$

Haha, there's no guest list and I have no clue as to who the hell the dude organizing it is.

That movie theater is uber ghetto though. I like the fact they say "dinner first", but don't say where.

The best part is that all the ATL people who used to show up for [M] meets are here now. I have no clue as to who would show up for this one.

theacoustician said:
Haha, there's no guest list and I have no clue as to who the hell the dude organizing it is.

That movie theater is uber ghetto though. I like the fact they say "dinner first", but don't say where.

The best part is that all the ATL people who used to show up for [M] meets are here now. I have no clue as to who would show up for this one.
pull the fire alarm?

Pandora said:
Wow, that eyepatched kid smilie gets funner and funner the more it gets posted.

:tard:'s
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif
faggot.gif

faggot.gif

that thread perfectly illustrates how crappy the gm main forum is now...that thread was so retarded it even made my head hurt :wtf:

theacoustician said:

forealdo. I can setup an ATL meet in a matter of a few phone calls and more people would showup.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Does the kid who's picture that is even POST anymore? :lol:

He actually made a thread not long ago, completely out of the blue. Posted pics and everything. Genmay about shit its collective pants. He's changed quite a bit. Not quite so feminine looking, but he still got trashed in that thread.

Lame-o said:
He actually made a thread not long ago, completely out of the blue. Posted pics and everything. Genmay about shit its collective pants. He's changed quite a bit. Not quite so feminine looking, but he still got trashed in that thread.

That's not one of your strange downloaded pics??? That's a real kid that posts somewhere? Man, if I had an eye patch I wouldn't post my pics online.........I'd apply for a job at Disney working the Pirates of the Carribbean ride. :)

Bubbles said:
That's not one of your strange downloaded pics??? That's a real kid that posts somewhere? Man, if I had an eye patch I wouldn't post my pics online.........I'd apply for a job at Disney working the Pirates of the Carribbean ride. :)

I don't know who the hell he is. Some idiot who made the mistake of posting the worst photo of his life, which someone immediately doctored and turned into the smiley for "faggot". :lol: