Here's a tip to all men married or who hope to be married...

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
If you make your wife mad or do soemthing stupid, don't offer to give her a few hundred bucks to go shopping. Although some women may except it, theres a good chance you will just make your wife more mad.

For content...
Has anyone ever eaten at Qudoba?

DirkPhoenix said:
Ooooooooh...that was bad.

I've found that the only way to really make the situation better is to screw up in a different way.

Thats a good point, although if you've already screwed up a couple diffrent ways, not the best option.

Telling her its her fault and walking away usually works the best.

If Kiwi and I weren't bashing heads about something I don't think we would enjoy being around eachother as much.

KNYTE said:
If Kiwi and I weren't bashing heads about something I don't think we would enjoy being around eachother as much.

:D. We bash heads and makeup later. Makeup usually involves me bruised and crying on the floor.

Dont think I will have that problem. marriage is not happening.

and Qudoba is just like Chipole/Moe's etc. Except they are Jack in the box I believe, and Chipole is Mcdonalds (moes is an atlanta based franchise) not bad but if you had the other two its the same. There was one here like three years ago and it was ok.

And for you wives and future wives...when YOU fuck up (despite the fact you WILL deny being wrong) DO offer your husband a blow job. The world would be a happier place if there were more blowjobs for everyone!