Here's a tip to all men married or who hope to be married...

TadSG said:
Nothing wrong with you. Its not funny. And to think they might cancel Arrested Development for that piece of crap...

They're gonna cancel Arrested Development for Test Pattern reruns.

smileynev said:
They're gonna cancel Arrested Development for Test Pattern reruns.

STUPID FOX! Damn you Fox!!

Yeah I'm not a fan of American Dad either. It's like they just ripped themselves off...it looks and feels exactly like Family Guy except not as funny.

My wife would have taken the cash and bought some nice clothes and makeup and dress up real hot and say fuck you and then go out with her sister to drive me mad. She normally does that anyways except I let her pay for her own stuff.

b_sinning said:
Arrested Development is awesome. It's a great role for Justin Bateman.

His Dodgeball character was :lol:.

"Yeah sometimes ya gotta go to Thailand for that kinda action Cotton."

b_sinning said:
My wife would have taken the cash and bought some nice clothes and makeup and dress up real hot and say fuck you and then go out with her sister to drive me mad. She normally does that anyways except I let her pay for her own stuff.

Well we went shopping tonight and I got some lingerie and a pair of flip-flops (not to be worn together). I guess I am over being mad... maybe... There may be make up sex (the best;)), except that its only been 3 weeks since my c-section and we are suppose to wait 6 weeks.

HifiGirly said:
Well we went shopping tonight and I got some lingerie and a pair of flip-flops (not to be worn together). I guess I am over being mad... maybe... There may be make up sex (the best;)), except that its only been 3 weeks since my c-section and we are suppose to wait 6 weeks.

I think KNYTE stages fights sometimes just for the make up sex.

BigDov said:
So your child is just some sort of alien hybrid or divine conception where your pee-pees didn't have to touch?? Pregnancy by osmosis?

Oh yeah. Weird.