Here's a tip to all men married or who hope to be married...

fly said:
You're still alive, so I know you're lying.

I know how to hide, like the ninja. Plus I can faint like a goat and she takes pity on me.

Millions said:
And for you wives and future wives...when YOU fuck up (despite the fact you WILL deny being wrong) DO offer your husband a blow job. The world would be a happier place if there were more blowjobs for everyone!

We never mess up.

elpmis said:
Married men are retarded

But it's good for me, I have like 20 married bitches I fuck in rotation

Just because you put a ring on your finger doesn't make it your bride.

kiwi said:
We never mess up.

You mess up all the time. You just blame it on us or PMS! :p

*Note: PMS is not an acceptable excuse...not unless I get five days a month to do something stupid too!

smileynev said:
I know how to hide, like the ninja. Plus I can faint like a goat and she takes pity on me.
ninja7.jpg

smileynev said:

Ha ha, did anyone see last week's Family Guy where they go into a hotel room that's occupied by a hooker and Peter goes "Don't move! Their vision is based on movement." :lol:

KNYTE said:
Ha ha, did anyone see last week's Family Guy where they go into a hotel room that's occupied by a hooker and Peter goes "Don't move! Their vision is based on movement." :lol:
Was it funny?

I'll take the money.
If we are going to fight, and not talk to eachother, I might as well be spending his money buying myself new things, then sitting across the room from eachother where you could cut the tension with a knife.
Then, when I am good and ready (looking extra hot in all the clothing he bought me) tell him what a stupid asshole he is, and how I should have listened to my mother and not married him, because I could do better...

:shifty:

smileynev said:
Was it funny?

Hilarious, the new episodes are just as funny as the old ones.

Example: Chris has this hawt teacher that he is attracted to, and Peter and Lois go to talk to her about it. At the end of their conversation Peter walks back into the room and says "Do you have a picture of yourself that I could tape to the back of Lois' head?"

KNYTE said:
Hilarious, the new episodes are just as funny as the old ones.

Example: Chris has this hawt teacher that he is attracted to, and Peter and Lois go to talk to her about it. At the end of their conversation Peter walks back into the room and says "Do you have a picture of yourself that I could tape to the back of Lois' head?"

That was sooooo wrong*, and American Dad is even more wrong*.

*so funnah it's prolly a sin

Millions said:
You mess up all the time. You just blame it on us or PMS! :p

*Note: PMS is not an acceptable excuse...not unless I get five days a month to do something stupid too!

As long as you take everything else to go with it. And forget PMS, I just blame everything on birth control. I can use that excuse all month long, not just 5 days a month. :D

kiwi said:
As long as you take everything else to go with it. And forget PMS, I just blame everything on birth control. I can use that excuse all month long, not just 5 days a month. :D

Not anymore you can't. :tard:

fly said:
I've never seen Family Guy or American Dad.

Cartoon Network later at night shows Futurama and Family Guy re-runs. Well worth the hour of time if you're up that late. (Around 11pm Pacific)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
There must be something wrong with me, I just dont find American Dad that funny :(

Nothing wrong with you. Its not funny. And to think they might cancel Arrested Development for that piece of crap...