Here leeeezard leeezard...

Judging by their diet, I have no doubt.

I told Amy a while back about my bum immune system theory. If one eats from a dumpster, one must have an incredible immunity to disease - just like alligators.
dogs eat poop and lick their wounds. invincible.

Judging by their diet, I have no doubt.

I told Amy a while back about my bum immune system theory. If one eats from a dumpster, one must have an incredible immunity to disease - just like alligators.

i have the same theory about tap water.

Ja has a friend at work who keeps their house damn near STERILE.. baby's got ashtma, other maladies.. i think it's a direct reflection of a too clean environment that doesn't give one the chance to build immunities.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/5703545.html

When William Johnson made a couple of suspicious U-Turns at the intersection of Texas 35 and 288 early Sunday a state trooper pulled him over.

Then the trooper noticed a 6-foot alligator contentedly riding next to the back window of Johnson's car. Johnson said he found the gator on the side of a road.

Sounds about right for that part of town. He was probably gonna take it home to either eat it, or give it to his kids for a pet.

AlligatorCarBrazoriaTexas.jpg

How big is that guy's balls to just see an alligator and decide to steal it too?