here is a pic of myself, what do you think?

Pandora said:
HAYYYYY!!!! She's not your only friend around here!!!!! :(

I know :heart: She's just the only one who knows me IRL :)

shockthemonkey said:
I'm sorry things aren't exactly how you want them :( If there is anything I can do for you just ask :)

Yeah I've seen her post.... I'm sorry things are weird.... once again, if i can help please ask! :heart:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :heart: Things always level out eventually. I was told by someone I consider very wise that "Trouble may come to pass, but it never comes to stay" 'Tis true :cool:

I can always find something funny here to make me laugh, saves on therapy expense :fly:

DW said:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind :heart: Things always level out eventually. I was told by someone I consider very wise that "Trouble may come to pass, but it never comes to stay" 'Tis true :cool:

I can always find something funny here to make me laugh, saves on therapy expense :fly:
aw you're making me feel bad. I don't like my wimmins being upset :(

I'm happy that you have a positive outlook though. Better than those depressed people who think thier life is over because they made a car payment 2 weeks late.

if you were here right now you'd be thoroughly amused. I've been drinking since I got off work. I started with rasperry vodka with dr pepper.... then i ran out of dr pepper so i went to diet dr pepper... then i ran out of that and went to diet pepsi.... i then ran out of rasperry vodka and migrated to regular vodka with a bit of lemon juice.... then i got lazy so its just diet coke and vodka. it's digusting. anyway, im sitting here half drunk and watching napoleon dynomite.... and giggling like a retard on paint fumes.

Ryokurin said:
I did for like a month and im free again. I can only hear about someone ex so much...

anyways to follow my lead here...

Pictures%20002.jpg

dude, you are still getting bigger and blacker.

it's a good thing that you're a nice guy.

SpangeMonkee said:
dude, you are still getting bigger and blacker.

it's a good thing that you're a nice guy.
holy shit! :eek: THAT IS A FUNNY POST

Pandora said:
Yeah and when will I be getting that referal slip missy?! I bought a frame for it today. :D :fly:

I have to learn how to fake one...er, get one made up for you :eek:

I actually did insurance referrals at my previous workplace, even though I had no real experience with the whole insurance bit. The idea there was learn how to do it (whatever *it* may be) and get in and do it, none of this *that's not MY job* crap :cool:

shockthemonkey said:
aw you're making me feel bad. I don't like my wimmins being upset :(

I'm happy that you have a positive outlook though. Better than those depressed people who think thier life is over because they made a car payment 2 weeks late.

if you were here right now you'd be thoroughly amused. I've been drinking since I got off work. I started with rasperry vodka with dr pepper.... then i ran out of dr pepper so i went to diet dr pepper... then i ran out of that and went to diet pepsi.... i then ran out of rasperry vodka and migrated to regular vodka with a bit of lemon juice.... then i got lazy so its just diet coke and vodka. it's digusting. anyway, im sitting here half drunk and watching napoleon dynomite.... and giggling like a retard on paint fumes.

Don't you start feeling bad! :eek:

Sounds like I would be amused, I'm smiling at that mental picture now :D

DW said:
Don't you start feeling bad! :eek:

Sounds like I would be amused, I'm smiling at that mental picture now :D
Yeah but I do. so shush. :fly:

yeah I'm the happiest drunk you'll ever meet. On holloween i was so hammered.... i got really sick and I was still joking around with my friends and being a "total sweetie" as my one friend put it, all while i was throwing up. Sometimes you feel like a :tard: and sometimes you don't!

JJ Lady said:
I like your styled metro hair :D
thank you :) i applied the product myself, which is why it doesnt look perfect. if my friend applied it, she would have made it look 1000x better. oh well :p

shockthemonkey said:
Yeah but I do. so shush. :fly:

yeah I'm the happiest drunk you'll ever meet. On holloween i was so hammered.... i got really sick and I was still joking around with my friends and being a "total sweetie" as my one friend put it, all while i was throwing up. Sometimes you feel like a :tard: and sometimes you don't!

Well, quit feeling bad :heart:

Happy drunks are fine, as long as you're careful where you throw up :eek:

shockthemonkey said:
only if we can have a 4-way with dw and dov

When is this 4-way supposed to take place, and have the other participants agreed to it?

DW said:
Well, quit feeling bad :heart:

Happy drunks are fine, as long as you're careful where you throw up :eek:

When is this 4-way supposed to take place, and have the other participants agreed to it?
Well im going to feel bad and there is nothing you can do about it!

i threw up in the grass, behind two separate dumpsters, in a bag in the car, on my friends fence, on my shirt, in the toilet and then passed out. i had a grand old time :)

it's taking place after the 5 gallon tub of vaseline arrives..... and your replying to my post is a written agreement to the 4 way.