help

Coqui said:
I'd ask the admins what the policy on this is but they seem to have been sucked into a three sided shape off the coast of Bermuda

Yeah where the hell have they all gone????

I know April has a new job.

I haven't seen theac since e booted Sarcasmo out.

And, WHERE THE HELL IS FLY! :mad:

Coqui said:
I'd ask the admins what the policy on this is but they seem to have been sucked into a three sided shape off the coast of Bermuda

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Sarcasmo said:
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN APPROVED BY BOTH THE FBI AND THE MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA.

hehe

b_sinning said:
I normally convert them to avi to store and convert back to dvd if I want to burn one. I use winavi video converter.

I just need a clip of it on my hard drive to view from the pc...hypothetically

Bubbles said:
Yeah where the hell have they all gone????

I know April has a new job.

I haven't seen theac since e booted Sarcasmo out.

And, WHERE THE HELL IS FLY! :mad:

I drove out to Georgia and bought Theac a new 100-watt RCA stereo from Wal-Mart and he's been weeping in the fetal position ever since.

Sarcasmo said:
I drove out to Georgia and bought Theac a new 100-watt RCA stereo from Wal-Mart and he's been weeping in the fetal position ever since.

Wait, wait, wait, you wait just one minute there mister......................are you telling me you drove to Georgia and didn't bother to drive just a little farther to see me????? This is bull shit. :mad:

Sarcasmo said:

that was a bit too extravagant imo
here's what you should have gotten him
B0000AKKQQ.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Bubbles said:
Wait, wait, wait, you wait just one minute there mister......................are you telling me you drove to Georgia and didn't bother to drive just a little farther to see me????? This is bull shit. :mad:

See you? I have at least 5 dozen green-tinted photographs of you sleeping. Don't be mad, baby.