Help with gift ideas

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
This thread is the official "I don't know what the hell to get this person for Christmas" thread.

I wanted to get all my family tech gifts for Christmas. The problem is most of them are pretty low tech. I need ideas for my parents. Any clue as to good tech gifts for the non-technical?

Go to those gift idea websites that MSN or Yahoo set up, they usually have techy gift ideas there. Furbys are a no lose though IMO.

dreamwalker said:
Is there a particular reason you want to get tech gifts for them, and exactly how low tech are they?
Because its something they don't have. Every year its the same thing : my dad wants golf shirts and my mom wants stuffed bears (she collects them). I wanted to do something slightly different this year and get them something they might use or want, but haven't realized they want or could use it yet.

Make sense?

April23 said:
Go to those gift idea websites that MSN or Yahoo set up, they usually have techy gift ideas there. Furbys are a no lose though IMO.

My kids have a total of 9 or 10 Furbys :)

"Wah! Party! Dance!" "Hide! Yeah, hide!" "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty" :fly:

theacoustician said:
Because its something they don't have. Every year its the same thing : my dad wants golf shirts and my mom wants stuffed bears (she collects them). I wanted to do something slightly different this year and get them something they might use or want, but haven't realized they want or could use it yet.

Make sense?

Makes sense, but I don't have any great ideas at the moment, I'll have to think about it a bit.

theacoustician said:
WHATS COOLER THAN BEING COOL?

ICE CUBES IN YER BUTT!
tom1.gif