Help with Firefox, hotmail

What sucks about Hotmail is that MS does not let you use forwarding. So if you wanted to change your email address and have your mail forwarded to it....

...yeah thats not going to happen. They have you for life!!!

Your link means absolutely nothing. So someone is having trouble running firefox on windows 98.:rolleyes:
opera has issues as well.
they all have issues. All I stated is that Fire fox does not seem to like loading Hotmail pages i.e. firefox (the browser not the company) does not like hotmail.

I do perfer to use gmail for most of my emailing purposes but I understand the need for a hotmail account, namely for it's use in instant messaging.

let's not get into whose better at running what debates, sure there are some pages that work better in IE and there are some pages that work better in firefox..

[ontopic]what do you mean by locking you out? you enter username and password and it tells you they're invalid?[/ontopic]

[ontopic]what do you mean by locking you out? you enter username and password and it tells you they're invalid?[/ontopic]

When I type in "ho" in the address bar it autofills the rest, I scroll to "hotmail", click it, then the page opens with my stored name and pw. Sometimes it says something about not being able to redirect. This happens after 5-15 successful entries. Then i have to delete my cookies, type in "hotmail", and enter my name and pw all over again.