Help with EBM, industrial - dbzeag!

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I am starting a new night doing house on Saturdays; they would like to do a fetish night during the week with another genre. My knowledge base on EBM and industrial-type stuff lags at Front 242, Sisters of Mercy, etc. Does anyone have knowledge of current acts producing these genres and sources for paid downloads?

I would like to gather some tracks to see what's new out there. I simply haven't listened to the stuff in years.

Thanks.

How traditional do you want to get? I mean KMFDM is always good. Don't dare say NIN is industrial or Trent will come to your house and kill you :rolleyes:

Laether Strip is always good old school. Lords of Acid or Genitorturers again classic.

Apoptygma Berzerk always.

Depends if you want poppy (Rammstein) or aggressive. I have been loving Celldweller but he is all over the genre spectrum.

I have been listening to come Infected Mushroom, As Ember, Remorse Code, basically anything from FIXT music, Celldweller's record label.

Probably not industrial, but Mnemic, some aspects of Children of Bodom, and I am listening at this moment to Sybreed.

Fucking :drool: