Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Neither- Move to Atlanta instead.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Drool-Boy said:
Godammit just the look of that site makes me wanna take a bat to some hippies

edit- plus I think the definition I dug up was more accurate:p
:p

I use to post there. Way too moderated now.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
But I wanted to play my little ponies :(

oh, THOSE toys. :fly: we already have those. pandora even gave spangelet a big size one that moves and talks and everything. it's sometimes the hit of the playdate.

Thorn Bird said:
oh, THOSE toys. :fly: we already have those. pandora even gave spangelet a big size one that moves and talks and everything. it's sometimes the hit of the playdate.
Oooh you thought I meant the other toys.. ahh haha no no no. Good girls like me don't use those things :eek:

When does Spangelet turn 3? My neice turns 3 in Aug. She is obsessed with the Ponies. I got her the Butterfly Island play set... No one has been able to find it for her so I picked it up when I saw it. I'm so excited to play with it!!!

I agree with the fir. The kitchen is bigger, and both the secondary bedrooms are bigger. Only thing I'm wondering about the first is the front door opens right into the living room vs. the second where you've got a long hallway... how does it feel when you walk into both homes?

The fir, or neither move to Atlanta. I like the floorplan of the spruce, but I REALLY don't like the looks of the outside of the house. It looks too contemporary, and that ususally makes it harder to resale...least in our area it does.

mattcohn.com said:
I agree with the fir. The kitchen is bigger, and both the secondary bedrooms are bigger. Only thing I'm wondering about the first is the front door opens right into the living room vs. the second where you've got a long hallway... how does it feel when you walk into both homes?

That's the problem, they only have one model home and it's a completely different floor plan. What you see in this thread is as much as we know about the layout. We do know that all their homes have two-story entries, which I think will help a lot with the long hallway you mentioned. That's my biggest reason for liking the first one at first (I liked the stairs), but you guys are starting to convince me.

Good luck with the house.

I saw a thing on the plane talking about Mobile Mansions. The new thing in California. People buy Trailers and then super deck them out using the trailer as the frame. You can't even tell they use to be a trailer and the insides are unbelievable. Some of the nicest interiors I've ever seen. They were doing that becuase it kept all their land related cost way down. Very odd.