Help! (pic request)

Coqui said:
I find leaving some stuff to the imagination far sexier than pure nakedness

You are 150% correct sir. However, the last time I saw April she was wearing way too much clothing and now I know why. More women should take their cues from Eileen and her bunny suit. That girlie knows how to dress!

Pandora said:
You are 150% correct sir. However, the last time I saw April she was wearing way too much clothing and now I know why. More women should take their cues from Eileen and her bunny suit. That girlie knows how to dress!

Hehe Don't make me feel bad for not being able to make it now.

/me remindself to purchase bunny suit that is more revealing than eileen. :omy:

edit: as long as candy doesn't find it in my drawer and wear it to swim in.

Pandora I thought you liked men with no hair.

I jump in a tanning bed every once in a while to knock the white off my ass. Before when I mooned people it was more like sunning them.

i do not tan, i freckle and burn. two hours in the sun and i have blisters. two days and i'm dead.
i just got burned this past weekend in cloudy, rainy, 60 degree weather. the really bad part is that spangelet burned too. :(
flamingglory, i don't consider you blonde. just dirty. :fly:

b_sinning said:
Pandora I thought you liked men with no hair.

I jump in a tanning bed every once in a while to knock the white off my ass. Before when I mooned people it was more like sunning them.

For the most part, but it depends on the guy. I certainly prefer my man with the smooth top. Shaved heads are way more fun to rub. :drool:

Arátoeldar said:

Such is life...

So the subject's switched to skin color?! I've got a bit of a tan even though I haven't been outside much, doesn't take much...anyway, an update: Several of the pics did get used, but the whole thing got called to a screeching halt when my partner in crime...er, my opponent in the edit war :fly: went a bit too far with a pic he posted and an admin removed it, ending the fun. At least some of you actually helped me, thanks much :heart:

Pandora said:
You might have me beat then. I'm extreeeeeeamly pale, but I have freakles that kinda give me a hint of color. :hs:

my grandfather used to tell me that my freckles were from tanning through a screen door. he was quie the liar.

my grandfather told me that my freckles were angels' kisses. :D those angels sure do love me A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.