Help Needed

why_ask_why said:
I don't think your buddy would appreciate you saying his future wife has some crazy tarzan jungle bush testing the limits of the elastic in her panties

Actually I should point him to this thread, lol he would love it!!

FlamingGlory said:
I see wiggers.

You dont even know the half of it. For our high school talent show we were the White Boyz. Basically the guy pictured sang an eminem song and bleached his hair, my other buddy did vanilla Ice with shinny pants and I pulled off the Fred Dursk with the red hat, big chain and baggy blue jeans. Wigger no but we were all little skater punks and Techno heads, dom just loves Miami

BeeRad said:
I didnt know I had to make a comeback, you should fill me in on the rules
TALKING TO FLAMINGGLORY RULES

RULE 1. You are not smarter than FlamingGlory
RULE 2. Your firearm, knife, and or combat boots are not as good as FlamingGlory's, and RULE 1.
RULE 3. When being insulted by FlamingGlory, you can try to come back, but remember RULE 1.
RULE 4. What you know about the United States, or what you think you know, is nowhere near what FlamingGlory knows, because of RULE 1.
RULE 5. FlamingGlory may only be a teenager, and live with his parents, and not own his own car, but goddamnit RULE 1.

now you fucking know

elpmis said:

RULE 2. Your firearm, knife, and or combat boots are not as good as FlamingGlory's, and RULE 1.
RULE 3. When being insulted by FlamingGlory, you can try to come back, but remember RULE 1.
RULE 4. What you know about the United States, or what you think you know, is nowhere near what FlamingGlory knows, because of RULE 1.
RULE 5. FlamingGlory may only be a teenager, and live with his parents, and not own his own car, but goddamnit RULE 1.

now you fucking know

:lol:

Is this is how the Chuck Norris thing got started?

elpmis said:

now you fucking know

holy shit, that's great :lol: