Help me

I like 22. It will be nice, but doesn't look like you are trying to compete with the bride's hairstyle. 34 would have been my other choice, but it wasn't on anybody else's list.

My wife is awesome at doing up dos and every year during prom season you'll see a line of girls waiting to get in with her. It just seems silly to me but if they keep paying what she charges I can't complain.

lol there will be no driving that night. I'm not looking to get honked .. my honker won't be attending. I'm gonna be all alone on teh road.

This sounds like a recipe for one of those "it was accident" conversations.

Ya know, the ones that go:

Guy: Whattaya mean ya kinda-sorta blew him in the broom closet?

Girl: It was an accident!

Or vice-versa.

Last edited:
The bride decided that she wanted it done like 22 .. so 22 it is. Guess I'll be heading to walmart to pick up some black ribbon tomorrow. It's about all I can afford after all this :lol:

And if someone takes a decent picture of me .. I'll post it. For some reason when people take pictures of me they are always like 2 feet shorter than me and they end up making my face look weird and fat. Drives me nuts.

We all really like your distorted, bloated face with its blotchy discolorations. :(

Yea, I tried that once. I'll just shave till I can afford to have it all lasered off.

That bad? I am pretty desperate here. I can't go one full day being smooth, no matter what I will be prickly.

Dharma has a few things lasered. :hi2u:

omg i have the same issue
but man to scared to wax
i have tired lotion that helps minimizes the poors or something like that and did stay smooth for a few days i think three dont remember cause i have no time to pamper myself anymore =(

That bad? I am pretty desperate here. I can't go one full day being smooth, no matter what I will be prickly.

Dharma has a few things lasered. :hi2u:

My sister has a hair removal cream that was formulated for Black males that she really really likes. I'm going to get some and try it (but I can't find it around here so I haven't yet) and I'll let you know how it goes.

My sister has a hair removal cream that was formulated for Black males that she really really likes. I'm going to get some and try it (but I can't find it around here so I haven't yet) and I'll let you know how it goes.

Ohhh that is a brilliant idea, my legs feel like those pads you wash pans with.