Help me

omg i have the same issue
but man to scared to wax
i have tired lotion that helps minimizes the poors or something like that and did stay smooth for a few days i think three dont remember cause i have no time to pamper myself anymore =(

No time here either, hence why my legs go unshaven for almost a week at a time.

I bought myself a wax machine .. took me and Mikey 4-5 times to figure out how it works (pulling the strips off and how long to wait) .. my eyebrow hurt like a SOB after that .. but now it just stings a little. I havent' got brave enough to yank out any other hair though.

He'll just have to deal with stubble. Fuck that shit.

My sister has a hair removal cream that was formulated for Black males that she really really likes. I'm going to get some and try it (but I can't find it around here so I haven't yet) and I'll let you know how it goes.
Why did you capitalize black?

Why did you capitalize black?
why are you even bothering to mention it?

i randomly capitplze alot of things.

at least she didn't put it into quotation marks.:fly:

magic shave is the main product that most black guys use for depilatory. problem is it doesn't always work well on the lighter males like myself...think bleeding pores and scaring. and that was just my face.

always test products rated on other races on a small patch of non visible skin like leg or such to get an idea of how it will react.

this is the best stuff I found for men of all races. http://www.blackopalbeauty.com/men_shave_gel.html
it is basicly a Clear shave gel that can help in getting pesky hairs shaved off with minimal razor burn and such. i use it on my face and head( and on rare occasions down there :fly: ) down side is the price: $5.99 a tube