Help me write my trader ad.

C

crazymike

I'm selling my jeep. Please don't flame me for asking this much for a high mileage vehicle because...

a) It's canadian dollars
b) it's got a lot of custom work
c) it's a one of a kind around here
d) I'm just testing the market. If I sell, great, if not, oh well.

Model: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Mileage: 400,000kms (I might leave this blank because it's so high)
Price: $8000
Headline: 3.5" Lift, 31" Tires, LIKE NEW
Ad Copy:
pw, pl, leather interior, 3.5" RE Lift w/ 31" tires + full size spare. CD player w/ sat radio, less than 5,000kms on new engine and transmission. New paintjob. Very clean, must see. One of a kind, be the envy of all other jeep owners. CLEAN++

jeep1.jpg

Any ideas what I should change? I put the ++ at the end because I had two extra characters and maybe some computer nerd will spot it and be like OMG... I'm buying this nerds Jeep.

Tips to making this sound better would be nice :)

Oh, and I'm taking a picture without glare as soon as my camera charges, but is that a good angle? I want it to look big because the lift will sell this vehicle.

mention how many times you've been laid in it - or how many old people you've run over with it

both are cool ++

elpmis said:
mention how many times you've been laid in it - or how many old people you've run over with it

both are cool ++

one of those numbers is surprisingly bigger than the other... to which one I have no comment :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
My car is on Autotrader and the only person interested so far was a Nigerian scammer that sent be a counterfeit check.

Mail them back with goatse.

ChikkenNoodul said:
My wife sent them a letter saying I was dead, asking them to resend the check :lol:

My plan is to cost them as much money as possible

I think we should forget Iraq, and nuke Nigeria

lol, ask them to send it courier over night as well as some form of proof that is heavy.

ChikkenNoodul said:
They send it Fedex Int'l last time, kinda funny.

I also kept him on the phone for 10 minutes asking him how he liked rubber checks and if he had like a whole rubber ensemble going on. He had no idea what the heck I was saying.

we laugh, but it's kind of sad because they are quite succesful. And when that many people can be scammed by a country with poor a education system, what does it say about the countries getting scammed?

changed it to....

5.2L V8, pw, pl, leather interior, 3.5" RE Lift w/ 31" tires+full size spare. CD player w/sat radio, less than 5,000kms on new engine and trans. New paint. Very clean, must see. Be the envy of all other Jeep owners. CLEAN,RELIABLE,BIG,POWERFUL++