Help me write my trader ad.

C

crazymike

I'm selling my jeep. Please don't flame me for asking this much for a high mileage vehicle because...

a) It's canadian dollars
b) it's got a lot of custom work
c) it's a one of a kind around here
d) I'm just testing the market. If I sell, great, if not, oh well.

Model: 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd.
Mileage: 400,000kms (I might leave this blank because it's so high)
Price: $8000
Headline: 3.5" Lift, 31" Tires, LIKE NEW
Ad Copy:
pw, pl, leather interior, 3.5" RE Lift w/ 31" tires + full size spare. CD player w/ sat radio, less than 5,000kms on new engine and transmission. New paintjob. Very clean, must see. One of a kind, be the envy of all other jeep owners. CLEAN++

Any ideas what I should change? I put the ++ at the end because I had two extra characters and maybe some computer nerd will spot it and be like OMG... I'm buying this nerds Jeep.

Tips to making this sound better would be nice :)

Oh, and I'm taking a picture without glare as soon as my camera charges, but is that a good angle? I want it to look big because the lift will sell this vehicle.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5.00
Marklar
M5
mention how many times you've been laid in it - or how many old people you've run over with it

both are cool ++

C

crazymike

elpmis said:
mention how many times you've been laid in it - or how many old people you've run over with it

both are cool ++

one of those numbers is surprisingly bigger than the other... to which one I have no comment :p

C

crazymike

ChikkenNoodul said:
My car is on Autotrader and the only person interested so far was a Nigerian scammer that sent be a counterfeit check.

Mail them back with goatse.

C

crazymike

ChikkenNoodul said:
My wife sent them a letter saying I was dead, asking them to resend the check :lol:

My plan is to cost them as much money as possible

I think we should forget Iraq, and nuke Nigeria

lol, ask them to send it courier over night as well as some form of proof that is heavy.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
crazymike said:
lol, ask them to send it courier over night as well as some form of proof that is heavy.
They send it Fedex Int'l last time, kinda funny.

I also kept him on the phone for 10 minutes asking him how he liked rubber checks and if he had like a whole rubber ensemble going on. He had no idea what the heck I was saying.

C

crazymike

ChikkenNoodul said:
They send it Fedex Int'l last time, kinda funny.

I also kept him on the phone for 10 minutes asking him how he liked rubber checks and if he had like a whole rubber ensemble going on. He had no idea what the heck I was saying.

we laugh, but it's kind of sad because they are quite succesful. And when that many people can be scammed by a country with poor a education system, what does it say about the countries getting scammed?

C

crazymike

changed it to....

5.2L V8, pw, pl, leather interior, 3.5" RE Lift w/ 31" tires+full size spare. CD player w/sat radio, less than 5,000kms on new engine and trans. New paint. Very clean, must see. Be the envy of all other Jeep owners. CLEAN,RELIABLE,BIG,POWERFUL++