help me win $12k!

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
I would have too, but I dont have any talent. At least not talent you can show in public. Im just going to the thing with a camera for obvious reasons...

M

Millions

Put on a Marilyn Monroe wig and wear nothing but party balloons strategically covering your nude form.

Then sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President" and let the judges pop the balloons with their teeth.

...it's how I got my job!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
maybe I should read the transcripts of the Bill O'Reilly crap...that would go over well with CNN judges for the humor:D

K

kikbot

why_ask_why said:
maybe I should read the transcripts of the Bill O'Reilly crap...that would go over well with CNN judges for the humor:D

Act out the scenes for them ... that should be good for some laughs.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I realized I was missing something here...incentive! if your idea is chosen and I win, you get $4k USD:drool:

G

generalcliche

Fire.....the best stunts always involve fire. So what if office buildings have lots of paper all over, you still have to practice, dammit!

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
generalcliche said:
Fire.....the best stunts always involve fire. So what if office buildings have lots of paper all over, you still have to practice, dammit!

Ya man
He could set his underpants on fire!
Id like to see that!

G

generalcliche

Well, I still haven't seen the building on fire, so I'll assume you pursued a tame act. :p

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
generalcliche said:
Well, I still haven't seen the building on fire, so I'll assume you pursued a tame act. :p

hasn't happened yet...still need ideas dammit!!!