Halp help me rasterbate

http://www.flickr.com/photos/army_arch/2548484019/

2548484019dbc881a1a1o27.jpg

holy shit! that's not only my street but that's my building to the immediate right! nice find! :heart:

edit: that's also the tank intersection from the walking dead

Last edited:
another great thing about that pic is the pipe store sign on the left is still there even though the place has been gone for at least 30 years. too cool to tear down. there's another great one like that in the neighborhood for a shoe repair place that is just as old and the business is long gone. it's over on the other side of my building.

crazy. the deadliest hotel fire in US history was in my neighborhood. 1946. 119 people died. hotel is still there.

winecoff_sheetropes_500.jpg

winecoff_fire.jpg

downtown atlanta in 1933. my building is bottom center. spange is going to print some stuff for me so I'm going through that site figuring out what all to print up. spange rocks! :cool:

atl_aerial_1933.JPG

Last edited:
yes, it does. it's much easier to see the bombers at full size. also of note is the GA Tech football stadium at the top right

finally sent spange my selections. doing the one outside my door, the 1933 aerial shot and this one. my neighborhood in 1896. our flatiron building predates the famous one in NYC and it's right out the back door of my building.

pl_flatiron.JPG

I kinda like it :D
think they had a little construction accident. one of the first steel frame buildings ever built