Halp Help me pork my next dog

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Just got the green light from the landlord. We are now fine to get ourselves a dog.

Now over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be hunting down the type of dog I want. There are a few types of dogs I want, but my goal is to get a male fawn Presa Canario.

This is what one looks like:

02-19-05%20060%20presa%20canario.jpg

Now I know this will be a bit of a hard task to find such a specific dog, and that's why I'm asking you to help. If you could check your local papers whenever you happen to be reading one to let me know if you see any listing Presa Canario pups for sale, or if you know of any Kennels near you that breed these dogs.

I have a plan B breed of dog if finding a Presa Canario becomes to difficult. That's a Great Dane or Dogo Argentina.

Explain this.

(not arguing, I'm curious)

It's because most puppies you get from breeder has a higher potential for various "breeder type diseases" like kennel cough etc. Plus you run a higher rate of inbreeding which can cause genetic defects.

Can't you rescue something close? Not only are you saving a life, but you're likely to have fewer health issues...

Sure if I find one baby anywhere, I would rescue it. Chances of finding a baby are slim to none though.

And health issues are not more predominate in kennel dogs over rescue dogs. More to do with their bloodline and history.

Just got the green light from the landlord. We are now fine to get ourselves a dog.

Now over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be hunting down the type of dog I want. There are a few types of dogs I want, but my goal is to get a male fawn Presa Canario.

This is what one looks like:

http://www.sanderskennels.com/02-19-05 060 presa canario.jpg

Now I know this will be a bit of a hard task to find such a specific dog, and that's why I'm asking you to help. If you could check your local papers whenever you happen to be reading one to let me know if you see any listing Presa Canario pups for sale, or if you know of any Kennels near you that breed these dogs.

I have a plan B breed of dog if finding a Presa Canario becomes to difficult. That's a Great Dane or Dogo Argentina.

OMG! This dog has pool table legs, like Lime!