Thread Help me give up smoking hobo pole

AccessDenied

Half-staff Member
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Marklar
₥0
I love smoking, but am spending more on baccy than filling my Wraith. I'm diabetic so smoking is the worst I can do, but giving up is such a bastard so can you guys give me some suggestions please?

Tried Nicorette gum, but it burnt my mouth. Tried the same as an aerosol, but I puked. Decent suggestions only please, thanks.

Holy fawk wonky you just made me howl!

*slaps you*

Ganja is for riff raff, Miley Cyrus and urban families.
I sir, ooze sophistication and class.
Pain killers and alcohol for me.
Good day sir! I said good day.

i smoke everyday. iirc i sent you snaps before of quarter pounds/4 ounces. I know i sent them to dutch but i think i added you a couple times.

• Gravy
Reactions: thintoast
flip gurl - never mix painkillers with alcohol! Could kill you.
I don't do ganja, never have

Been having a ganders at vaping. I'll order some off amazon. Thanks for that @Coqui

Been having a ganders at vaping. I'll order some off amazon. Thanks for that @Coqui
One of my friends was using it, and within a week, he said he could breathe again, could taste food better, and just felt better. You're still inhaling so I would assume there's still some health impacts, but at least initially it's better than cigarettes.

If it's good enough for my idol/biological mother Karen Walker it's good enough for me.

03bcb01fe3e514b82f02152d137ceb5c.jpg

I love smoking, but am spending more on baccy than filling my Wraith. I'm diabetic so smoking is the worst I can do, but giving up is such a bastard so can you guys give me some suggestions please?

Tried Nicorette gum, but it burnt my mouth. Tried the same as an aerosol, but I puked. Decent suggestions only please, thanks.

Why isn't the fact that you have breast cancer, and your mother died from breast cancer, not enough of a reason to quit?

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Petunia