help me come up with a band name

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my band decided our name sucks...I've been telling them that since I joined a year ago but now the majority consensus is we need something new...thank god, it was terrible

we are a 10 piece band consisting of 2 guitars, bass, drums, 4 piece horn section, female background singer and lead singer...we play a mix of covers and originals that run the spectrum from 70's rock to funk

need some ideas!

"Kevin Federline" it will confuse people into coming to see you. Be aware that you will likely receive death threats.

Last edited:
Dodecagon. Because it sounds cool, and intelligent people will ask where the other 2 people are. You can then make a mythos about haunting sax players or some shit.

Immolation or Defenestration

OR Geophagy, it sounds like a geographic orgy but it means 'to eat dirt.'

(The other two are lighting someone on fire, and throwing them out of a window, respectively.)

This would be much easier if you had joined a death metal band.

Dodecagon. Because it sounds cool, and intelligent people will ask where the other 2 people are. You can then make a mythos about haunting sax players or some shit.

So... Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks him, "Shall I serve you the usual drink?" Descartes replies "I think not", and disappears.

Funk Doctors
Velvet Funk
Rock Steady Crew (oh, that's taken)
Trouble

lemme marinate.. i love this isht..

but have fun with it.. it ain't an f'ing test.. you're supp to entertain.. not "challenge someone's knowledge of Greek mythology or mathematics"

good luck in your search.