Help me buy a 21st Bday Present

T

Talkie

Gday guys / girls .. sorry I haven't been 'round in a while .. have been busy !

(And they dont let me on here at work)

I am buying a 21st Birthday present for a female friend / colleague that invited me to her party.

I have some ideas of what to get, but my only experience wit these things is buying stuff for guys .. I have some ideas but I want to hear yours too !

Other than the obvious comments ... what would you like to be given girls?

Well .. thats the thing ..

Shes into sports, active stuff .. lives by the beach.
Loves going out / Partying etc.
Just had her car written off in an accident
Shes a girly girl that plays rough I guess
She loves her iPod Mini .. maybe an iTrip (for when she gets her car back ..)

I cant find anything suitable for a 21st in that ..

can't help you there. other than the obvious stuff like Barnes and Noble gift certs or something...

fly said:
Could you get anything less thoughtful than a gift card? :fly:

grannyjaxxor gave me 3 pairs of marked down, factory defect white socks for Christmas, so...yeah.

BigDov said:
what the hell is a Zen board?
What the hell is google.com?

Its for your menstral cycle, you place it on a chair while you are bleeding and sit on it. Its an old asian art concept.

April23 said:
What the hell is google.com?

Its for your menstral cycle, you place it on a chair while you are bleeding and sit on it. Its an old asian art concept.

Aaaah, yes, google.com, how silly of me.

Although, this doesn't sound like anything I'd be interested in at all. I guess artistically I can appreciate it, but goddammit, I can find a better way to get red ink on a piece of paper. :barf:

BigDov said:

Although, this doesn't sound like anything I'd be interested in at all. I guess artistically I can appreciate it, but goddammit, I can find a better way to get red ink on a piece of paper. :barf:
I was... kidding.

BigDov said:

look at the link I posted u dink