Help Kiki find a white guy

Maybe you could not actively try to find a guy and just enjoy life with your little man Kiko, and maybe that way you'll meet the right guy.

Maybe you could not actively try to find a guy and just enjoy life with your little man Kiko, and maybe that way you'll meet the right guy.

1st of all, im in NO way shape or form trying to find any man. as a matter o' fact, i really dont want to be in a relationship again. not a deep one like i had with HN.
ive been on my own for 10 weeks with my kiko travelling the world. i have no time and no interest in anything else.
also... 10 years with my HN has kept me caged up. i have so much to do and so much to see with my son. we have big plans.

this whole search for a white guy was more of a joke. i simply said i would never date a latin man or a canadian man ever again.

kiko is my boyfriend now

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
1st of all, im in NO way shape or form trying to find any man. as a matter o' fact, i really dont want to be in a relationship again. not a deep one like i had with HN.
ive been on my own for 10 weeks with my kiko travelling the world. i have no time and no interest in anything else.
also... 10 years with my HN has kept me caged up. i have so much to do and so much to see with my son. we have big plans.

this whole search for a white guy was more of a joke. i simply said i would never date a latin man or a canadian man ever again.

This is great.

kiko is my boyfriend now

This is not.

How old is your kid anyway? Don't you need to settle down soon so he can have some stability and go to school and stuff? Not that I don't approve of your world traveling ideas. I would be your white man if I could join you. All I'd need is a strap on!

How old is your kid anyway? Don't you need to settle down soon so he can have some stability and go to school and stuff? Not that I don't approve of your world traveling ideas. I would be your white man if I could join you. All I'd need is a strap on! and constant videographical evidence sent to Onno for study.

Fixed

She mentioned before she left that she needs to be back in time for him to start school.

But, he's also very young. Kids that age may even benefit more from learning abroad/traveling to open their minds more. He'd be fine if she spent his first year of school traveling.

She mentioned before she left that she needs to be back in time for him to start school.

But, he's also very young. Kids that age may even benefit more from learning abroad/traveling to open their minds more. He'd be fine if she spent his first year of school traveling.

I absolutely agree as long as he does get to study some. I think more people should have that opportunity though. Makes them more tolerant.

i've pretty much forgotten all the traveling and stuff i did before the age of 5 or so. I wish my parents would've waited until I was 10 to take me to see everything I saw when I was <5. Would've appreciated it a lot more in that time frame...

How old is your kid anyway? Don't you need to settle down soon so he can have some stability and go to school and stuff? Not that I don't approve of your world traveling ideas. I would be your white man if I could join you. All I'd need is a strap on!

hes only 3. school starts in 2 yrs or something (i dont even know..lol)
like i said.. i have big plans. kiko and i are gonna be fine...actually we are going to be awesome