HELP! Does anyone watch Entourage on HBO?

sergeant_pepper_cover_a.jpg

fly said:
What was the one where he 'placed' the fruit next to her?

LOL LOL LOL

First let me address the pickle issue: (Damn, I could start a whole new thread on this) HE claimed that in Kosher pickles, the main ingrediant was garlic, therefore they were Kosher. He did agree that they were also blessed by a Rabi. Anyhow, my stand was that a Kosher pickle could also be a regular pickle, and garlic was irrelevant. This went on and on until he finally emailed some pickle guru that gave us the run around. Finally, I got him to admit defeat. Kosher pickles can have garlic, or not.

Regarding the fruit: We don't throw things in our house we PLACE them next to each other. He was pretty pissed the next day when he went to grab an apple and it was bruised. :fly:

Track 5 said:
LOL LOL LOL

First let me address the pickle issue: (Damn, I could start a whole new thread on this) HE claimed that in Kosher pickles, the main ingrediant was garlic, therefore they were Kosher. He did agree that they were also blessed by a Rabi. Anyhow, my stand was that a Kosher pickle could also be a regular pickle, and garlic was irrelevant. This went on and on until he finally emailed some pickle guru that gave us the run around. Finally, I got him to admit defeat. Kosher pickles can have garlic, or not.
Half my family is jewish. i coulda answered that one...

shawndavid said:
I never said MAIN ingredient. 9 out of 10 kosher pickles have garlic in them and the pickle guy even said that that was a factor.

BTW - the reason that reference was over fly's head is because his head is usually at about the height of a man's waist.
Being kosher has nothing to do with garlic. :gayo:

shawndavid said:
In pickles it does in most cases - don't get me started again.

I understand Kosher as it is intended: stainless steel, etc. It's similar to the Moslem preparation of meat, though they face their bounty east during slaughter.

OMFG... You can't be serious. e-dubb, see what has begun???

shawndavid said:

I understand Kosher as it is intended: stainless steel, etc. It's similar to the Moslem preparation of meat, though they face their bounty east during slaughter.

In most cases? If its prepared under Jewish law, its kosher. If it isn't, it isn't.

shawndavid said:

pics of your pickle?