help choppers

ceiling fly said:
gibn.jpg

hahahahaha

I think I'm going to get some iron on printer sheets and make me a Tim Treadwell T shirt.

Dharma1521 said:
That guy died ;( Tis sad.

The death of any human is sad. That said human willingly put himself in that situation is not sad, but stupid.

Darwin said that nature has a way of weeding out the stupid. I'm not sure we shouldn't let it run its course more often.

My 2 cents.

SpyderGST said:
The death of any human is sad. That said human willingly put himself in that situation is not sad, but stupid.

Darwin said that nature has a way of weeding out the stupid. I'm not sure we shouldn't let it run its course more often.

My 2 cents.

You contradicted yourself.

I think that it was sad because he was killed by the thing he was trying to protect. Actually, the fact that his girlfriend died makes it even worse in my eyes. It was a gruesome death.

Dharma1521 said:

I think that it was sad because he was killed by the thing he was trying to protect. Actually, the fact that his girlfriend died makes it even worse in my eyes. It was a gruesome death.

how sad it was depends on how crazy the bitch was.

i don't see anything morally wrong with giving a woman, with less than average intelligence, a pound of shaved bavarian ham and sending her off into the woods to commune with yogi and nature.

Dharma1521 said:

He was a bit delusional in that the places he chose to go to "protect" the bears were already protected areas and conservastion land. In some of the commentary people who live in the surrounding towns talked about how bizzare it was that he would go to "protect" in an environment that was already protected. A poaching problem wasen't really mentioned either; but I may be wrong.

SpyderGST said:

My 2 cents.
That dude lived among fucking bears for 13 years. There is something to be said for that. He was on a totally different level with nature than just about everyone else on the planet.

Fucking bears, now THAT is why I stay safe inside on the internet.