WTF Hello

oh man lemons was the best, i hope she's doing well in life.

if anyone invites vital signs or OD or HB i'm out of here

can't imagine anyone inviting those fucktards... I hear through the grapevine she is well but went back to her WoW universe. We had casually talked about having her over for a meal with my family since she is local but she thought she'd be too nervous to meet me in person... that made me crack up, she assured me she was being serious

What's buckfast?

The wine, which is still manufactured using many of the same ingredients, is based on a traditional recipe from France. The Benedictine monks at Buckfast Abbey first made the tonic wine in the 1890s. It was originally sold in small quantities as a medicine using the slogan "Three small glasses a day, for good health and lively blood".
In 1927 the Abbey lost its license to sell wine. As a result, the Abbot allowed wine merchants to distribute on behalf of the Abbey. At the same time, the recipe was changed to increase the appeal of the product. These changes resulted in increased sales. Modern bottles carry a notice stating that the wine does not have tonic properties of the type claimed by the former slogan.
The wine, which comes into distinct brands depending on the market, has achieved popularity in working class, student and bohemian communities in the United Kingdom and Ireland. In the Republic of Ireland, Buckfast (packaged in a darker bottle) has a slightly lower alcoholic strength and lacks vanillin flavouring of the British version. Buckfast sold in Northern Ireland is the same as the rest of the UK.[SUP][1][/SUP]
Buckfast has become associated with anti-social behaviour in Scotland and has entered the popular culture lexicon, with nicknames, such as "Wreck the Hoose Juice", "Commotion Lotion" and "Mrs. Brown".[SUP][2][/SUP] Other nicknames are "Bucky", "Lurgan Champagne", "Buckie Baracas", "Sauce" and "Coatbridge Table Wine".[SUP][3]

[/SUP]In Scotland, Buckfast is associated with drinkers who are prone to committing anti-social behaviour when drunk, especially drinkers under 18 years old. Its high strength (15% ABV/14.8% in the Republic of Ireland), relatively low price and sweetness are characteristics that are thought to appeal to underage drinkers.[SUP][4][/SUP] The drink also has a very high caffeine content, with each 750ml bottle containing the equivalent of eight cans of cola.[SUP][5][/SUP]

can't imagine anyone inviting those fucktards... I hear through the grapevine she is well but went back to her WoW universe. We had casually talked about having her over for a meal with my family since she is local but she thought she'd be too nervous to meet me in person... that made me crack up, she assured me she was being serious
well better video games than another jerkwad boyfriend

you are red cause you have the powahz, do you not? if you get a PM from me asking to perma people from NN please just take my sage advice to heart. Only a few miserable people who should have been banned but never did managed to take all the pleasure out of posting on that site, and now they've lost most of their most established posting base.

The wine, which is still manufactured using many of the same ingredients, is based on a traditional recipe from France. The Benedictine monks at Buckfast Abbey first made the tonic wine in the 1890s. It was originally sold in small quantities as a medicine using the slogan "Three small glasses a day, for good health and lively blood".
In 1927 the Abbey lost its license to sell wine. As a result, the Abbot allowed wine merchants to distribute on behalf of the Abbey. At the same time, the recipe was changed to increase the appeal of the product. These changes resulted in increased sales. Modern bottles carry a notice stating that the wine does not have tonic properties of the type claimed by the former slogan.
The wine, which comes into distinct brands depending on the market, has achieved popularity in working class, student and bohemian communities in the United Kingdom and Ireland. In the Republic of Ireland, Buckfast (packaged in a darker bottle) has a slightly lower alcoholic strength and lacks vanillin flavouring of the British version. Buckfast sold in Northern Ireland is the same as the rest of the UK.[SUP][1][/SUP]
Buckfast has become associated with anti-social behaviour in Scotland and has entered the popular culture lexicon, with nicknames, such as "Wreck the Hoose Juice", "Commotion Lotion" and "Mrs. Brown".[SUP][2][/SUP] Other nicknames are "Bucky", "Lurgan Champagne", "Buckie Baracas", "Sauce" and "Coatbridge Table Wine".[SUP][3]

[/SUP]In Scotland, Buckfast is associated with drinkers who are prone to committing anti-social behaviour when drunk, especially drinkers under 18 years old. Its high strength (15% ABV/14.8% in the Republic of Ireland), relatively low price and sweetness are characteristics that are thought to appeal to underage drinkers.[SUP][4][/SUP] The drink also has a very high caffeine content, with each 750ml bottle containing the equivalent of eight cans of cola.[SUP][5][/SUP]
Holy shit. Can you ship me some?