GAY Hello?

Are you still a master gardener?

The knowledge will always be there but life prevents me from volunteering enough to kepp my "master gardener" status. Simply means i can't charge someone for work under the guise that i am a master gardener because, technically, i don't have that right. Free knowledge is free though ;)

sup jj. fingers crossed for some deer jerky this year. or was it elk? either would be way cool.

My god, me too. I got my deer last year but both boys missed. And of course no elk so there just wasn't enough meat to pass around like I offered to a few people. I feel really bad to. This year I'm not offering anything until the animals are in the freezer. This year, we çollectively have tags for 1 elk, 3 deer, 2 bear, 1 cougar, and we have special draw applications in for up to 3 additional deer and 2 moose. If we hit on everything, it'll be a really full freezer.

very cool. that's some dead sexy eating if you get half that. best of luck! may your freezer be so full you have to buy another.

very cool. that's some dead sexy eating if you get half that. best of luck! may your freezer be so full you have to buy another.

Well, I got pulled for my second deer. The boys didn't. Hopefully now life won't interfere too much and I can get out and run an arrow through a few animals come sept.