HELLO!

I tried those the other day, Juleeee. I remembers you telling me they were awesome, and the Amgen reps made a run for us.

That song... Right about now... funk yo brother. That dance?

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh.

i don't care for the electric slide...it's boring honestly. but i absolutely love to dance and i don't care when or where or how...it's fun to get on the dance floor and dance what everyone else is doing. it's also fun when spange and i rock it out with swing and no one knows wtf we're doing. :D

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh.

i don't care for the electric slide...it's boring honestly. but i absolutely love to dance and i don't care when or where or how...it's fun to get on the dance floor and dance what everyone else is doing. it's also fun when spange and i rock it out with swing and no one knows wtf we're doing. :D

Next time you come to tampa, we'll take you to the Dallas Bull for a little line dancing, and electronic bull riding.

Next time you come to tampa, we'll take you to the Dallas Bull for a little line dancing, and electronic bull riding.

you KNOW it. i have to go dancin'/ridin' with jonny b, too. :D i don't know any country line dances yet, though...that was lower on the list. we got swing and ballroom in...but next comes dancin' like i'm with john travolta in urban cowboy. :drool:

I did "the bump" once. Well more like "the slip on something on the floor and fall on the dance floor. Please bouncer, I didn't pull her skirt down intentionally, I just tried grabbing something as I fell ... ok I will go, no need to pull out the baseball bat."