Hello. Hello???

at&t makes you listen to the whole thing

i think if you hit 3 then 7 it skips to the end and deletes.

but why worry about it when you have 20 voicemails. :D

i saw you called if i missed the call. i know why most likely. i'll call back.

My phone number is 1 number off from some printing company and I get their wrong numbers all the time. It's completely retarded because my number is xx4 and the one they're trying to call is xx3 who gets the 3 and 4 mixed up? Seriously.

*starts running permutations*

If you want my number I'll give it to you. Just don't expect me to answer it.

:fly:

txt me

I hate phones. I despise phones. If I felt the need to say anything I'd rather someone stabbed me in the leg and registered a mandy account at genmay to quote you in a thread.

I hate phones. I despise phones. If I felt the need to say anything I'd rather someone stabbed me in the leg and registered a mandy account at genmay to quote you in a thread.

I don't talk on phones, I text on them.

:)

i answer all calls unless it's from the 506 area code and has 11 digits in the number. those calls are from a company offering warranty service. calls from the 506 area code with 10 digits i'll answer in case it's a friend from NB.

why is it so hard to spend a minute or two every day listening to a voicemail?

It is plain annoying that people will talk to a machine instead of waiting for me to call back.

I despise voicemail and the people that leave them. I see you called, I'll call you back if I feel you're important enough.

We have a friend that will leave a whole story on voicemail and when you get around to calling him back he tells the whole story again. I am slowly training him to just hang up when the voicemail picks up.

I don't talk on phones, I text on them.

:)

Me too. I would much rather leave a quick text than hold a phone up to my head forever waiting on the other person to STFU.

If I want human interaction I would rather talk face to face than on the phone.

Me too. I would much rather leave a quick text than hold a phone up to my head forever waiting on the other person to STFU.

If I want human interaction I would rather talk face to face than on the phone.

:lol: Remember when you were in town and you called my phone and I always made SemperFly answer it?

I do that quite a bit, actually. I won't call the pizza guy either.

we had a doctor (a neurosurgeon, akshully) write our lab's phone number on his business cards. we had some messed up brain cases trying to get in touch with him. what a dumbass.

due to my time working on a helpdesk. i tend to forget some times and start rattling off the work spiel " thank you for calling the pc helpdesk, My name is Sean can I have your CDsID or user name please?"

as for cell phones. I hate texting.

I despise voicemail and the people that leave them. I see you called, I'll call you back if I feel you're important enough.

Last time I recorded the message on my answering machine it was something like "Leave your name and number, and I'll get back to you if and when I feel like it," but my kids re-recorded over it, then changed it, and I don't even know what they have on there now...and I probably should go find out now. :eek:

Last time I recorded the message on my answering machine it was something like "Leave your name and number, and I'll get back to you if and when I feel like it," but my kids re-recorded over it, then changed it, and I don't even know what they have on there now...and I probably should go find out now. :eek:
let me call and find out. ;)