Thread Hello, heathens. I come bearing house music for your ear meat.

But he never logged in during the time period when Duke was sick or passing. And suddenly, he decided to commit 2 Sundays to it. It's kind of like how you folks generally post the picture of Scott making the retard face. It's funny-sad. Sometimes plain sad is sufficient.
jesus fucking christ idk if this is all just tEh iNtArWeBnEtZ to you, but please try to have some fucking compassion & the goddamn self-awareness to realize that some of us know each other IRL and let Shawn pay respects to his dead fucking friend how he sees fit

it costs $0 to not be like this

jesus fucking christ idk if this is all just tEh iNtArWeBnEtZ to you, but please try to have some fucking compassion & the goddamn self-awareness to realize that some of us know each other IRL and let Shawn pay respects to his dead fucking friend how he sees fit

it costs $0 to not be like this
Respects are never about you. Respects are about what the deceased was about, not what you want to use as a placeholder.

it costs $0 to not be like this - this has been pointed out to you hundreds of times.
I can picture how much Duke would be calling wetwillie a retard right about now
No, he'd tell me to suck his dick, which he did within a day of me being here. Of course, he thought I was nukes so that's understandable. And totally forgivable. I honestly had no serious issue with the lad. Didn't know him.

• Barf
Reactions: nukes
Interesting that you ignored fly saying that SD actually knew him and knew what he was about.

But I guess you couldn't double down as well if you had to acknowledge that.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Interesting that you ignored fly saying that SD actually knew him and knew what he was about.

But I guess you couldn't double down as well if you had to acknowledge that.
duh, it's obviously not true if it doesn't support his argument

Respects are never about you. Respects are about what the deceased was about, not what you want to use as a placeholder.
and why do you feel you have any place to decide what Scott was about, especially over his actual friends?

it costs $0 to not be like this - this has been pointed out to you hundreds of times.

No, he'd tell me to suck his dick, which he did within a day of me being here. Of course, he thought I was nukes so that's understandable. And totally forgivable. I honestly had no serious issue with the lad. Didn't know him.
You are a fucking idiot. Continue doubling down, instead of admitting you were wrong.

But he never logged in during the time period when Duke was sick or passing. And suddenly, he decided to commit 2 Sundays to it. It's kind of like how you folks generally post the picture of Scott making the retard face. It's funny-sad. Sometimes plain sad is sufficient.
dude, fuck off. There is long long forum, and IRL history here that is just before your time (and mine to some degree)

water_glass.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
These past two Sundays I put a couple mixes together while football plays in the background. It's a nice way to zone out for a bit and gives me a chance to pretend I'm still 30.

I closed today's set with "Aurora Borealis," a song that reminds me of Scott so I named the comp "El Duque." I thought the UF clan might have some interest during work or commute. Tracklisting at link and a few more mixes if/when you get there.

"El Duque"
omg loooooove this
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL