Thread Hello, heathens. I come bearing house music for your ear meat.

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
These past two Sundays I put a couple mixes together while football plays in the background. It's a nice way to zone out for a bit and gives me a chance to pretend I'm still 30.

I closed today's set with "Aurora Borealis," a song that reminds me of Scott so I named the comp "El Duque." I thought the UF clan might have some interest during work or commute. Tracklisting at link and a few more mixes if/when you get there.

"El Duque"

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Josh
These past two Sundays I put a couple mixes together while football plays in the background. It's a nice way to zone out for a bit and gives me a chance to pretend I'm still 30.

I closed today's set with "Aurora Borealis," a song that reminds me of Scott so I named the comp "El Duque." I thought the UF clan might have some interest during work or commute. Tracklisting at link and a few more mixes if/when you get there.

"El Duque"
Some House sounds like I put my keyboard in demo mode and leaned against the keys.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes
No. But I guess if I was going to make a memorial mix I'd think about the person and somehow make my selections somewhat more relational. I understand you're not really a music guy so that might not make sense to you.
I trust @fly more than you, with your music TRAINING and LEARNING.

Fly is the layman in this situation, so his opinion is more valid.

• Love
Reactions: fly