hello handsome???

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
Marklar
₥0
anyone been getting some wacky spam lately?

Subject: Rise and shine!

Hello, handsome!
Most of us die with much of our beautiful music still in us, un-sung, un-played.
It is the style of idealism to console itself for the loss of something old with the ability to gape at something new. He who is plenteously provided for from within, needs but little from without.

Bargain... anything a customer thinks a store is losing money on.
You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old.
One may go a long way after one is tired.Logic! Good gracious! What rubbish! How can I tell what I think till I see what I say? An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why. When I die I want to decompose in a barrel of porter and have it served in all the pubs in Dublin.
Beauty seen is never lost, God's colors all are fast.

A person will be called to account on Judgment Day for every permissible thing he might have enjoyed but did not.

Neither comprehension nor learning can take place in an atmosphere of anxiety.

People want economy and they'll pay almost any price to get it.

Earnestness is enthusiasm tempered by reason.An education obtained with money is worse than no education at all Nothing is more hopeless than a scheme of merriment.

To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living. One of the greatest pains to human nature is the pain of a new idea. For what is liberty but the unhampered translation of will into act?It is a shame that when we have a good dream we are asleep at the time. When your OUTGO exceeds your INCOME then your UPKEEP will be your DOWNFALL.
The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.
It is not the voice that commands the story: it is the ear.

He that waits upon fortune, is never sure of a dinner.

Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers.

Dee kwah chee kwa mu la kwa

i got no idea what this means and it's been coming to almost everyone within ford.

my work has absolutely no spam filter. i've been getting 30-40 emails a day, ranging from the stupid prescription medicine and interest rates to "how to be a terrorist" and "you won a free green card."

i got an spam email for cheap vicodin the otherday. it used the word cheapy. kind of weirds me out that there is spam for drugs.

PancakeWagon said:
my work has absolutely no spam filter. i've been getting 30-40 emails a day, ranging from the stupid prescription medicine and interest rates to "how to be a terrorist" and "you won a free green card."

My wife only knew my email address for the past few years so everytime a website asked for an email address she gave them mine. So know I get a few hundred spams a day. My email address is used to test out the new spam servers.