Hello friend,

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
My name is Nancy White. I am currently incarcerated in the United States facing charges of conspiracy, wire fraud and mail fraud. Before I was sent to jail I managed to stash $10 million in a bank account in Switzerland. Because I am in jail I am unable to access this money. I'm looking for a partner to make withdrawals and smuggle cash into the prison meeting room in their anus.

etc. etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/idg/IDG_0025...2bf978fc801ec7&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

I say the exact same thing when I pay my taxes; but you wouldn't know that feeling.

I "will" be saying the same thing "when" I pay the back due over the next year :p

Its gonna be painful but I am not in all that bad of shape since I was never 1099 for my current job :cool: and he is covering the cost

1099 ate me alive for the first couple years i was down here. i finished paying off my 2003 taxes last year.

1099 ate me alive for the first couple years i was down here. i finished paying off my 2003 taxes last year.

I am in the exact same boat, trying to pay off 03/04/05 back taxes from the 1099 I was never suppose to receive. Was working for a company who stated they were covering my taxes then when it went bankrupt they hit me with a 1099. Luckily they didnt hit me for what I thought they were going to so it shouldnt be to hard to catch up. I do have a couple years that I filled but got rejected so I will have to clear those up too. Last 3 years were covered by my current employer which I just recently found out so that is a load off.

how come you didn't know by April 15th 2004 that you were 1099'd for 2003? I mean, even when your employer is withholding you still have to file 'em yourself.

i would really, honestly like to meet someone who has fallen for one of these things. i would LOVE to see a person who could believe this stuff...even if the scam SOUNDED good and real, why would you STILL GIVE MONEY TO A STRANGER? i could believe this if the scams were done by someone's friend or acquaintance, but someone appears out of nowhere? COME. ON.

i would really, honestly like to meet someone who has fallen for one of these things. i would LOVE to see a person who could believe this stuff...even if the scam SOUNDED good and real, why would you STILL GIVE MONEY TO A STRANGER? i could believe this if the scams were done by someone's friend or acquaintance, but someone appears out of nowhere? COME. ON.

No different than the people that fall for even slightly more legitimate schemes: MLM, selling junk trinkets from Bangladesh, etc.

People just LOVE the idea of getting rich quick soooo much that reason goes out the window :D

No different than the people that fall for even slightly more legitimate schemes: MLM, selling junk trinkets from Bangladesh, etc.

People just LOVE the idea of getting rich quick soooo much that reason goes out the window :D
i had a guy call me today to see if i'd like to add x-amount per month to my income. i was able to honestly tell him that i can't do any work outside what my work visa permits. i didn't even ask what he was selling, but my guess it was some sort of pyramid sales scheme.

how come you didn't know by April 15th 2004 that you were 1099'd for 2003? I mean, even when your employer is withholding you still have to file 'em yourself.

she did both years in 05 when it went under, she got audited i believe and that was the easy way out since there was no more money.