hello everyone!

shockthemonkey said:
:wtf: here, I brought a box of it....

I'm going to have to pass on the wine, or beer, or anything, I can't drink :(

I almost feel like I've had one too many today though. Maybe I should quit posting before I wish I had :fly:

dreamwalker said:
I'm going to have to pass on the wine, or beer, or anything, I can't drink :(

I almost feel like I've had one too many today though. Maybe I should quit posting before I wish I had :fly:
yes well I'm going to duffers tonight.... beer + womens = happy, happy george :D

dreamwalker said:
Have a good time :D
thank you, dear! hopefully this new chick and I will solidify a bit more.... if not, back to going after my best friend's older sister! <- hilarious drama.

shockthemonkey said:
i KNOW i love you! :heart: :heart: :heart: :D btw, help yourself to the cases...
you rock my world:D :heart:
omg, damn you for making me think of beer. i need to go get some yuenglings tonight
have you had their black & tan? orgasm in a bottle. no shens.

F33nX said:
you rock my world:D :heart:
omg, damn you for making me think of beer. i need to go get some yuenglings tonight
have you had their black & tan? orgasm in a bottle. no shens.
:lol: black & tan is great.... i prefer the plain lager because its most easily available. $18/case.... oh yeah!

edit: :lol: doesn't work? wtf man :mad:

shockthemonkey said:
:lol: black & tan is great.... i prefer the plain lager because its most easily available. $18/case.... oh yeah!

edit: :lol: doesn't work? wtf man :mad:

you can get both just as easily here, at least in the grocery store. i love wegman's.
and yeah, they need a good :lol: here, otherwise it just looks like a guy swimming in a pool lane. or maybe i need to get away from the computer for a while...

F33nX said:
you can get both just as easily here, at least in the grocery store. i love wegman's.
and yeah, they need a good :lol: here, otherwise it just looks like a guy swimming in a pool lane. or maybe i need to get away from the computer for a while...
hahahaah you dork :heart: :D

edit: and beer is good