Healthy eating 2009

:drool:

there are carbs in veggies. for the zillionth time. you don't HAVE to have a bunch o' bread and pasta, and especially not white stuff.

Dude walks into class last night with warmed up leftover lasagna (it's always delicious leftover, right?) and it smelled soooo good.

Must have been what you guys feel like when you try to quit smoking. I was craving badly.

I had a healthy, tasty meal last night.

A small tuna steak (around 100cals, no fat, but lots of good oils) and roasted veg (cherry tomatoes, onion, pepper and zucchini [courgetts]) with a good sprinkle of oregano on the veg. :drool: All in all I guess <300kcals and pretty satisfying.

A small tuna steak (around 100cals, no fat, but lots of good oils) and roasted veg (cherry tomatoes, onion, pepper and zucchini [courgetts]) with a good sprinkle of oregano on the veg. :drool: All in all I guess <300kcals and pretty satisfying.

Mmmmm that sounds sooooo goood!

I'm confused I thought you were a vegetarian.

I am mainly. I've been quite anemic in the past though so once a month I'll have a bit of fish or organic meat just to keep me healthy. :)

My friend goes months without eating meat and then will have a steak everyonce in a while. He's one of the few people I know that don't eat meat just because they don't like the taste.

I take vitamins for anemia, its fun huh.