Health Thread

You'll be so glad you went ahead and got treatment on that chest infection. Once they go untreated for a while they are hell to get rid of and really make life hell.

erggggg i just typed out a whole fucking page and it didnt post

Anyways...

Thanks for the kick in the head, I needed it. I went to the doctors today and they ran a buncha tests and took my blood so I just have to wait to hear back from them. Then I went to the MRI place and had xrays of my chest taken. Waited for hours in a room with annoying kids and a mother that was twice as annoying as her kids. There was a hottie in the xray room giving me little looks and shit, calmed me down quite a bit :fly:. She ended up following me out and poking her head around the corner with a smile as I was pulling out. Hopefully I have to go back to pick up the xrays, if not im just gonna break my pinky.

The doc said it could be anything from stress to obviously more severe things but lets wait to get everything back before jumping to conclusions. My wallet is now empty but kinda my fault for spending what I thought was "extra" money yesterday at the head shop. They have me on something for my current cold, bronchitis infection. Then they have me on an anti-inflamitory(sp?) for my previous and main chest problem. They said it could be just from getting kicked and it never got to heal properly, dunno again, ill wait before scaring myself.

Thanks again though, scared the doctor into me, lol

no sympathy pimp.. this is known as "going to the doctor". lmao.. we all hate it, but do it.. um, to get better. :tard:

glad to hear you've lost some weight, i'm still down for some cardio/weights when you ready. i'm on about a two week hiatus. the NY trip coupled with a break in routine (finally got the living room back to being a living room last night) has given me an excuse, errrrr, a problematic gym schedule.

get better homie. :heart:

So you got jumped in Ybor a while back, beaten senseless and bloody, and now you're having 'electrical' explosions of pain radiating through your body.

Diagnosis: retarded

:fly:

So you got jumped in Ybor a while back, beaten senseless and bloody, and now you're having 'electrical' explosions of pain radiating through your body.

Diagnosis: retarded

:fly:

As I figured it had nothing to do with the beating part, my over worried mom thought it did... just got the xrays back and everything is fine bone wise. Waiting on blood tests