Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

So a close therapist friend unofficially diagnosed me late last year as being on the autism spectrum. Totally makes sense in retrospect. Don't know why I didn't sense this. My tics and social awkwardness completely fall in line with high functioning autism. Especially when I take a nutter on someone. Well hey now. I embrace autism! My son and I are bookends.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
So a close therapist friend unofficially diagnosed me late last year as being on the autism spectrum. Totally makes sense in retrospect. Don't know why I didn't sense this. My tics and social awkwardness completely fall in line with high functioning autism. Especially when I take a nutter on someone. Well hey now. I embrace autism! My son and I are bookends.
you dont have autism, you're just an asshole.

So you're supposed to lift heavy things with a wrenching, jerking motion, right? Cause I did that and now my back don't feel too great.

Eatin aleve like a 13 year old slamming tic tacs before a first date.

• Sad
Reactions: Jehannum
So you're supposed to lift heavy things with a wrenching, jerking motion, right? Cause I did that and now my back don't feel too great.

Eatin aleve like a 13 year old slamming tic tacs before a first date.

Thats how I pinched the nerve in my back
the only thing that fixed it was steroids from the doc
And because Im a stubborn ass, it took 3 weeks before I went

Thats how I pinched the nerve in my back
the only thing that fixed it was steroids from the doc
And because Im a stubborn ass, it took 3 weeks before I went
Already feel a lot better, but I won't put up with this shit for more than a week.

I needed to put my engine block on my welding table so I could weld on my Frankenstein head.
I did a test lift up to about knee level and felt good. Arranged everything so I had a nice sturdy stool as a first level, then went to it. Like we've all needed at some point, I had to give another inch or so that I didn't have. So I found it somewhere, apparently that somewhere was past where my back was happy.

XVsSqq4.jpg

JGl6Bu2.jpg

HIArKJq.jpg