Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

My sister went through very painful periods. They did a surgery for endometriosis (I think), and when they opened her up, they found her intestines fused together with scar tissue from a surgery she had as a baby. Turned into a 12 hour surgery where they pulled all her guts out and straightened them out then put them back in. If she would have gotten pregnant before that, it would have been excruciating.
I had something similar as kid. I was rushed to the hospital with what the doctors thought was appendicitis. They opened me up for what they thought was a routine 45 minute surgery turned into hours because my intestine was fused together like that.

I had something similar as kid. I was rushed to the hospital with what the doctors thought was appendicitis. They opened me up for what they thought was a routine 45 minute surgery turned into hours because my intestine was fused together like that.

so you had bad endometriosis too? yikes babe.
hope your pedidos aren’t painful

• Haha
Reactions: NukesII and fly
No one believes that.
procrastinate silence of the lambs GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII and Petunia
My pre period symptoms are kicking my ass. Anywhere from 7 to 3 days before I've started to get a day of pure exhaustion. I spend the first 12 or so hours thinking my body must have broken or there's something seriously wrong with me, and by the end of the wasted day where I can't do anything I remember this happens to me most months. God damn female body.
Get a HerStoRectumY

Well now I do wonder where he got the coconut.
A stinkin hippie such as himself is unlikely to have the scratch on hand needed to actually purchase a coconut
Assuming the local grocery stores in his area even carry such an exotic item
Which suggests it may have been a stolen coconut
So what we may have here is a illegally obtained coconut for the purpose of fornication by a smelly hippie
Kids these days I tell ya what