Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

He’s an honorary Canadian
Does one lose their honorary canadianness at some point? I would like to retain mine.

Here are my credentials:

1) Maple syrup
2) Hockey
3) Moose
4) Lived less than 1 hour from canada. Spent lots of time in towns where crossing the border involved walking over a line.
5) Received and spent plenty of canadian coins as if they were american

Unfortunately, all these are 20 years dated at this point.

Does one lose their honorary canadianness at some point? I would like to retain mine.

Here are my credentials:

1) Maple syrup
2) Hockey
3) Moose
4) Lived less than 1 hour from canada. Spent lots of time in towns where crossing the border involved walking over a line.
5) Received and spent plenty of canadian coins as if they were american

Unfortunately, all these are 20 years dated at this point.
Tolerance of cold is right up there, so living in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Vermont, Maine or upstate NY is a bonus. If you identify as a male, you must be able to write your name in the snow with piss. Hating the Toronto Maple Leafs is a plus, as is having a block heater on your car.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Tolerance of cold is right up there, so living in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Vermont, Maine or upstate NY is a bonus. If you identify as a male, you must be able to write your name in the snow with piss. Hating the Toronto Maple Leafs is a plus, as is having a block heater on your car.
Hmm so that's why I used pull so many Canadian girls

From upstate NY moved to good old Wisconsin then MN then Ontario. Then back to upstate. Now I basically live at the equator. Sometimes I go to Virginia, it's basically hell.

Yes, the homeless ones will do anything for a warm place to sleep in the winter
I thought it was my charming personality. Also lemme tell yah, you never know what's under a parka.

Also like we got a grill out here and a 60 TV and are streaming Netflix... like I see the bums but this is like bourgeois urban camping.

Last edited:
@Jehannum WK
WHEN IT'S TIME TO FARTY WE WILL ALWAYS FARTY HAAAARD
I'm busy testing my latest theory that nyquil's real active ingredient is alcohol by drinking a whole lot of whiskey.

Then my friend sent me this:
messages_0(1).jpeg

And I started singing "NANANANAANAANANANAANANAANANA NANANNAAANANAANANA" (I made it about 1/4 of the way through that sylabicly and just started typing random Ns and As).

Anyway, I'm still sick, but I've had whiskey enough that I currently don't care.

Her daughter isn’t weird, she’s awesome
futurama agree GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon