Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Also

Sick Corona GIF by Originals

That was the one that made me swear off his movies forever.
True story. When the movie first hit theaters, I was talking to my sister. She told me her and her husband were going to see it for date night. I told her, without even seeing it yet, I bet the plot twist is they actually live in modern times.
She called me after the show to call me a bastard. :D
I'm pretty good at seeing and ruining plot twists. By the time The Village came out, he was getting easy to predict.

We are not enjoying covid this time. Joe's never had it and is completely bed bound and very glad he's had all vaccines because he's quite bad with it. I'm much better than him so doing all the house stuff while sick. Today I feel awful after being up most the night coughing. Its not even a tenth as bad as when I was sick in 2020 though.

• Sad
Reactions: Strings and fly
We are not enjoying covid this time. Joe's never had it and is completely bed bound and very glad he's had all vaccines because he's quite bad with it. I'm much better than him so doing all the house stuff while sick. Today I feel awful after being up most the night coughing. Its not even a tenth as bad as when I was sick in 2020 though.
Did you enjoy COVID any of the times you contracted it?

Feeling much better. No fever since Tuesday night.
I'm not allowed back to work until next week.
At least I have the vacation time to cover all this lost time. They have no diagnosis for me.
How high did your fever get? I swear 5 months from now they're gonna find out the was a covid22 and it's whatever you and my entire family had