Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

LIKE WTFFF

i have a brutal head cold!
runny nose
super sore throat
cough
some wheezing after coughing
head pressure
feeling weak
feeling a bit nauseous
and super irritated

like why why why why why have i’ve had more colds since march 2020 than i had almost 10 years prior to that AND 3 fucking vaccines

i have a flight on tuesday and my ears are killing me today
I don’t have Covid.

Also that sucks. Sorry you are sick. 😞

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
We had 4 people in my office down with the 'rona all at the same time and somehow I managed to not acquire it.
I would claim the alcohol content of my blood saved me but I barely drink at all these days so I dunno.

We had 4 people in my office down with the 'rona all at the same time and somehow I managed to not acquire it.
I would claim the alcohol content of my blood saved me but I barely drink at all these days so I dunno.
There is a weird cold.going around

#zombieapocalypse

this!

me and Kika (kikos girlfriend) caught the rona and Kiko was safe and didn’t get the rona.

Kika and I got better and then Kiko got a cold…. then he got better and now i have a cold

all of this has gone down in SIX WEEKS

what in the fuck
Kiki kiko kika... I cant

got a fever last night and jesus fuck my head was gonna explode and i sneezed 10000 times til i almost puked

but it looks like a made a turn cuz today i woke up feeling a bit better.
symptoms are still here but just not as aggressive. no more fever

fun fact: i have lupus and have to take medication to suppress and slow down my super active immune system.. when i get these stupid colds, i stop taking them so my immune system can go back into overdrive and kill it alllllll.. but it also kills part of my soul too

got a fever last night and jesus fuck my head was gonna explode and i sneezed 10000 times til i almost puked

fun fact: i have lupus and have to take medication to suppress and slow down my super active immune system.. when i get these stupid colds, i stop taking them so my immune system can go back into overdrive and kill it alllllll.. but it also kills part of my soul too
That's how I was Friday, now a friend of mine is in the er today but she won't say why

It's cool that you can turn on your immune system. Also, its probably about the only thing you *can* turn on these days.

Soul killing is no bueno. Hope you're feeling better.

#teamautoimmunedisease

#teamautoimmunedisease

giphy.gif