Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

So we went up to Abalama to visit. Aunt is doing ok-ish for all the health problems she has had. In my memory she is built about like Dory/Nemo (last time I saw her, about 5ish years back?), however now she is about 80-90 lbs, I can't say if she has lost height, but I think she has.

She got biopsy results while we were driving back yesterday. Not cancer, thankfully. However they still don't know why she has trouble breathing. They are going to try a procedure where they wash (and scrub?) her lungs out and then examine the wash fluid. Supposed to help her breathe better as well as give a diagnostic test. Sounds absolutely horrible to me.
sounds like bronchoscopy with bronchoalveolar lavage and bronchial brushing maybe?

After two weeks of not using it at all, My hand is still sore and so swollen my fingers are almost as big as @Petunia’s. I have a dr appt in a couple hours and am hoping it can finally start to get better.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Uh huh

family thanksgiving GIF by LAZY MOM

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and Peppers
im wondering if ill finally get it soon. I stopped masking on tuesday.
I haven't masked in months. Even most recently on a plane and a *packed* theatre for the Letterkenny show. Still no COVID that I know of.

Statically, it is a certainty that I will get it.. But nothing yet!

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I haven't masked in months. Even most recently on a plane and a *packed* theatre for the Letterkenny show. Still no COVID that I know of.

Statically, it is a certainty that I will get it.. But nothing yet!
My mask wearing has always been spotty, when I was doing construction no one wore a mask at work. Then I was a driver in DC so I was pretty much alone all day and wore a mask in the warehouse. Then I actually quit the USPS because they had so many outbreaks in the sorting facility. Then I was an electrician so it was just two dudes in a van all day or wiring empty houses.

Always wore them in the stores and stuff though.